- What is Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions?
- Does Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions support trial periods?
- Does Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions support delayed subscriptions?
- Where can I see my subscribers list on Amazon Payments website?
- Can I cancel and refund a specific amount to respective subscribers?
- Can I cancel subscriptions on behalf of my customers?
- How are credit-card--related failures handled?
- How can I offer Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions on my site?
With Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions, your customers can purchase automatically recurring subscriptions from your website. This service is great for websites offering digital content subscriptions, collecting membership dues on a regular basis, or even recurring donations and pledges.
Highlights of this new service are:
- Support for trial (grace) periods and promotional pricing.
- Ability to easily modify an existing subscription.
- Ability to programmatically cancel a subscription.
Get started with Amazon Simple Pay Subscription.
Back to top
If the payment method is not updated within 6 days, we cancel the subscription and then notify you and the subscriber.
For soft-decline cases, we retry for 30 hours; if the transaction still fails, we cancel the transaction and the associated subscription.
- Create a button by accessing this URL: https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/subscriptionbutton
- Enter the information about your subscription, and then click the Generate HTML button.
This creates the HTML code needed for your Amazon Simple Pay Subscription button.
- Copy the HTML code and paste it onto your website.