Resolving suspended orders
If you have an order that has been suspended because a payment method has been declined, you need to update the payment method.
Complete a payment on a suspended order
- Go to Amazon Payments.
- Click Shoppers at the top of the screen, and then sign in to your Amazon Payments account.
- Click the Your Account tab, and then choose Overview from the main menu, if not already selected.
- Look for the Action Required message in the Status column to find the suspended order.
- Click Details for the order.
- On the Order Details page, click the Update Payment button in the Payment Suspended section.
- To update the payment method, follow the prompts.
When your order is resolved, Pending or Complete will appear in the the Status column.