Amazon Simple Pay Standard
To offer an Amazon Simple Pay Standard button, follow these basic steps:
- Create a button by accessing this URL: https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/standardbutton
- Enter information about your item, and then click the Generate HTML button.
This creates the HTML code needed for your Amazon Simple Pay Standard button.
- Copy the HTML code and paste it onto your website.
To change the payment amount or reason, just change the appropriate HTML form fields on the page, click the Generate HTML button, and paste the new code onto your website.
To offer Amazon Payments as one of your payment methods on your payment page, follow these basic steps:
- Create a button using the steps provided above.
- Add the Amazon Payments payment mark to your payment option page and provide a radio button option for it.
- Add code to your website to redirect your payment choice "submit" action to Amazon Simple Pay Standard. That is, when a customer chooses Amazon Payments, redirect to the HTML code copied in Step 3 above.
To change the payment amount or reason, just change the appropriate HTML form fields before redirecting.
For code samples on how to use each method, payment mark usage guidelines, and example web pages, please see our Additional Payment Method section in the Amazon Simple Pay Getting Started Guide.