To log in to your Amazon Payments account and make changes, go to https://payments.amazon.com/, click Your
Account at the top of the page, and then click the Edit My Account Settings link.
Here is what you can change on Your Account page on the Amazon Payments site:
- Edit your contact information
- Edit your business information (for Business Accounts)
- Add, delete, or edit credit cards and bank accounts
- Edit or delete payment authorizations
- Verify your e-mail address
- Verify your bank accounts
Changes to the following information can only be completed on Amazon.com:
- Your password
- Your e-mail address
- Your account name
- Your communication preferences
To change any of these entries, go to www.amazon.com and click Your Account at the top of the page.
Note: If you do change your e-mail address, you'll need to complete the e-mail
address verification process on Amazon Payments again. We'll send an e-mail to the new address
you provide. Click the unique URL in that message and sign in with your password to complete
the verification process.