Changing Your Account Settings
Changes That You Can Make on the Amazon Payments Your Account Page
On the Your Account page on the Amazon Payments website, you can do all of the following:
- Edit your contact information
- Edit your business information (for Business Accounts)
- Add, delete, or edit credit cards
- Add and manage bank accounts (for verified accounts)
- Edit or delete payment authorizations
- Verify your email address (to verify your account)
- Verify your bank accounts (for verified accounts)
To log in to your Amazon Payments account and make changes, go to https://payments.amazon.com/, log in to your account, and then click the Edit My Account Settings tab.
Changes That You Can Make on the Amazon.com Your Account Page
Changes to the following information can only be completed on Amazon.com, rather than on the Amazon Payments website:
- Change your password
- Edit your email address
- Change your account name
- Edit your communication preferences
To change any of the information on your Amazon.com Your Account page, go to http://www.amazon.com, and click Your Account at the top of the page.
Note: If you would like to change the email address that is associated with your Amazon Payments Account, you will need to log in to Amazon Payments to complete the change. If you previously verified your email address, you will need to complete the verification process on Amazon Payments again. We'll send an email to the new address that you provide. Click the unique URL in the email and then log in with your password to complete the verification process.