Adding Your Logo
You can select the image you want to use for your business logo from the image directory that appears on the Seller Info & Policy pages. If you do not see the specific image you want to use, you must upload it using the Image Upload tool. After you upload an image, it can take up to 24 hours before your logo appears on the Your Info & Policy pages.
Your business logo appears on all pages that your customers see when they look for information about you and your business. Your logo must be 120 pixels wide by 30 pixels tall, formatted as JPEG or GIF.
Uploading Your Business Logo
- In Seller Central, click Settings, and then click Your Info and Policies. The Your Information & Policies page appears.
- Click Seller Logo, and then click Select/Upload Image.
- From the list on the page, click Business Logo. A pop-up window appears in which you will upload your business logo.
- In the pop-up window, click Browse, and then locate the image that you want to use for your logo. Note: the logo must be a JPEG or GIF image, exactly 120 pixels wide by 30 pixels tall.
- Click Upload.
- Wait about 30 seconds, until the image appears below the Select Image heading.
- Under the logo, click Select. The pop-up window closes.
- Click Save.